Seen 2 Help Snowdonia Slateman Triathlon - Llanberis, Wales.
What a day! We're all speechless at the fantastic time we had in welcoming you all back to Llanberis. Results are here for the Full Tri, Sprint Tri, Full Team and Sprint Team. Thanks to you all for making this a very special event indeed...you really are all Rock Hard!
Entries for the 2014 Slateman will be opeining at 00.01 on Monday 22nd July.
Shortlisted by British Triathlon Association as "one of the top 5 British Triathlon events of 2011"
The 2012 Slateman was truly a triathlon to remember...but if you thought that was good, it is our mission to make 2013 even better! The two race options will be the Full Slateman (1000m/51km/11km) or Slateman Sprint (400m/20km/6km). Team relay categories are also available for both distances.
The race venue will be the stunning village of Llanberis at the foot of Snowdon. Llanberis is now firmly recognised as the unofficial adventure capital of Wales, the surrounding scenery and challenge from the triathlon routes are unparalleled. This will be the first in the 2013 series which will also include the Anglesey Sandman Tri and Snowman Winter Tri, visit our Always Aim High Events home page for more details.
The two courses are as follows:
Full Slateman: (£59.95 individual or £75.95 per team, plus a small card fee which is outside our control)
- 1000m Open Water Swim in Llyn Padarn
- 51 km Road Cycle circular route taking riders over the Llanberis Pass, to Capel Curig, along the Ogwen Valley and return to Llanberis
- 11 km Trail Run through the incredibly spectacular Dinorwig Slate Quarries and Padarn Country Park
Slateman Sprint: (£49.95 individual or £65.95 per team, plus a small card fee which is outside our control)
- 400m Open Water Swim in Llyn Padarn
- 20 km Road Cycle up and over the gruelling Llanberis Pass to Pen y Gwryd and return
- 6 km Trail Run through the incredibly spectacular Dinorwig Slate Quarries and Padarn Country Park
Always Aim Tri Series 2013
Take on the Always Aim Tri Series 2013. Three stunning triathlons, each with its own unique challenges.
Images © Alistair Tye www.fellrunningpictures.co.uk
Loads of great photos of the 2012 race on our facebook page
2012 Slateman Results can be viewed here