Venue - Llanberis Community Centre. Post Code LL55 4UR.
Date - Sunday 19th May 2013
Start Time - Full tri 09.30am, Sprint tri 10.30am.
Facilities – Mens and womens toilets. Hot showers in Llanberis football club (approx 200m from the Electric Mountain).
Car parking – Numerous pay and display car parks in Llanberis. Please make sure you buy a ticket becasue you are very likely to be booked if you don't!
Keeping the kids happy (and Dad!) - visit ropes and ladders in Llanberis for a great Slateman offer.
Need a taxi at the Slateman? Local taxi firm CK cabs can help. Call 01286 871768 or 07814 305510.
Where to stay?
We would recommend the Royal Victoria Hotel in Llanberis for your local accommodation needs. Also the Gallt y Glyn Hotel in Llanberis is a top spot for food, beer and accomodation. You can also see the Tourist Information Map below.
Click on the links below to find details of accommodation available in and around Llanberis. Please mention the Snowdonia Slateman Triathlon when booking your stay.
- Llanberis Tourist Information
- Llanberis 'Snowdon's Village' website
- Wales Directory
- Visit Snowdonia
- Dioni Self Catering Cottages
- Menai Holidays Cottages
- Snowdon Cafe - Penceunant Cafe
- Hotel Port Dinorwic
- Self catering apartment between Llanberis and Beddgelert (only £40 per night for upto 5 people) - Tel 01286 650754, e: firstname.lastname@example.org