There are a few important rules:
- An online entry will be considered as an acceptance of governing body rules. British triathlon rule book is here.
- Competitors will compete in the triathlon event comprising of a swim in open water, cycle on road and run cross country entirely at their own risk.
- We cannot allow any accompanying dogs, unless for reasons of registered disability.
- Age Limits: Competitors must be 17 or over to enter and take part in the full tri and 16 or over for the sprint tri
- Our refund policy can be found by clicking here. All T shirts must be collected at registration as we cannot send on.
- Event organisers are able to amend the course route at any time and without prior notification.
- Wearing of wetsuits for the swim discipline will be mandatory.
- This is a no drafting event. Draft busters will be monitoring the cycle, competitors breaking this rule will be awarded a time penalty.
I declare that I will abide to the governing bodies rules and that I am fit to take part in the event. I will not hold the race organiser responsible for any injury or loss. I understand that the final decision as to whether or not the race will go ahead on the day is that of the race organisers “Always Aim High Triathlon Club” only.